Sociedad Ibero-Americana de la Historia de la Fotografia Museo Fotográfico y Archivo Historico "Adolfo Alexander"
 Fórum Yahoo [maquinas russas]

 

Adams & Co. Studio Minex

English single-lens-reflex camera for plates 6½ x 8½", focal plane shutter 1/2 to 1/100th sec., With J.H. Dallmeyer 4B f/4 lens no.38917 and a Watson & Sons Premier 15x12" f/5.6 lens. Ex Spira Collection purchased Christie's
London, April 25,1974, lot 98. Illustrated in "Camera Antiquarius", by Fea, Torquati & Rogliatti, 1981, page 227. Patented by A.L. Adams and B. Foulkes-Winks (No.19,406, 1912). See British Journal of Photography, Sept. 19, 1913, page 730. Introduced in 1912, advertised in the BJPA 1913 and 1914, then again in 1928 to 1931 and with an improved model with side swing front and later non-resilient mirror frame, from 1932 to 1940. Even though this camera was advertised for many years very few survive today. (c.1914)

 

 

Back